· Am I registered to Vote?
o Link to validate if you are a registered voter
· Where or how do I Register to Vote?
o Link to Bergen County Voter Registration Application if online is not comfortable for you
- Print double sided, no cost to mail it in
· Where or how do I update my signature?
o You can update your signature by filling out the voter registration form and selecting "Signature Update" in Box 1.
· What is the deadline to register to vote in the 2020 general election?
o Link to 2020 General Election Timeline
o The deadline to register to vote in the general election this year is October 13, 2020
October 13 Voter Registration Deadline for General Election
(21 days before election) N.J.S.A. 19:31-6
October 13 Mandated Evening Voter Registration Available for General Election in Offices of County Commissioners of Registration (optional for Municipal Clerks)
(21 days before election) N.J.S.A. 19:31-2
· Where or how do I register to Vote by Mail if I haven’t received a ballot or application?
o Link to Bergen County Vote By Mail Application
o Print double sided, apply postage and mail (you pay for postage)
· How do I affiliate with a political party, change parties, or choose not to be affiliated with a political party?
o Print, mail or hand deliver to County Election Officials or Ramsey Municipal Clerk.
Ramsey Municipal Clerk
· Where to follow up to ensure my vote is received?
o State website (https://nj.gov/state/elections/index.shtml) says you can call to verify with your County Election Officials or sign up for the state tracking system. Here are the options:
Superintendent of Elections/Commissioner of Registration
Board of Elections
· How do I share your website for my friends to vote for Mike and Judy?
o Share link to https://puttingramseyfirst.com/
o Share image to scan via smart phone that will take you to https://puttingramseyfirst.com/